Day 1: Arrivals at Queen Alia Airport in Amman – Jordan. Transfer to Allenby Bridge – after visa and passport procedures, visit Jericho, lunch in Jericho, continue to Jerusalem, visit Maqam Nabi Musa (AS), visit Mt. of Olives, and Maqam Salman Al Farsi, Rabaa adawdeiah, and check in at Hotel and overnight Jerusalem (L, D).
Day 02: After breakfast, visit Hebron, Masjed Ibrahim Al Khalil, Maqam Nabi Ibrahim (AS), his wife, and his Son, then visit Halhul, Maqam Nabi Younis (AS), and the visit Bethlehem, lunch in Bethlehem, the place of birth of Nabi Isa (AS), back to Jerusalem, and visit Dome of the Rock, and Aqsa Mosque, old Aqsa, Masjed Al Marwani, Masjed Al buraq, visit Old City, Masjed Omar Ibn Al Khatab, Maqam Nabi Daoud, back to hotel, dinner and overnight (B, L,D).
- Meet & Assists upon all arrivals & departures. – 2 night accommodation on H/B basis in Jerusalem. – All transfer and tours with a modern A/C Bus.
- English Speaking Guide. – Entrance fees to Dead Sea with Lunch. – 2 lunches. – Israel Visa. – Israel Border Tax.
Price does not include:
- Any tour not mentioned on the program.
- Any personal expenses, (Drinks on Beverage or Mini Bar, Phone Calls, Laundries.
- Any Breakfast in day of arrival in Amman.
- All kind of Tips, Guides, Bus Drivers, Hotels Portages.
- Personal insurance. – Visa to Jordan, $58 per person, Exempted for Malaysian Nationality.
1- Victoria Hotel High Season: Apr 01 – May 30, 2018, Oct. & Nov.
Supplement USD 16 per person for 2 nights.
2- Holy Land Hotel High Season: Apr 01 – May 30, 2018, Oct. & Nov.
Supplement USD 30 per person for 2 nights.
3- Golden Walls / National Hotel High Season: April 01 – May 30, 2018 , Oct & Nov.
Supplement USD 40 per person for 2 nights.
4- St. George’s Hotel High Season: Apr 01 – May 30, 2018, Oct & Nov
Supplement USD 50 per person for 2 nights.
• Prices are available from Mar 01, 2018 – Feb 28, 2019.