A B/2 visa is granted to someone who wishes to stay in Israel for only a short time (for a visit, tourism, a business meeting or study in a Hebrew ulpan). A person who enters Israel on a B/2 visa is not allowed to work in the State of Israel.
A B/2 visa is valid for up to three months from the date of issue. The duration of the stay in Israel will be determined by the Border Police. A visitor who wishes to extend his visit may submit an application at one of the regional population administration offices of the Ministry of the Interior.
The process to be handled at the mission:
- Presentation of a travel document that is valid for at least six months beyond the period of the stay in Israel
- A completed and signed application for a visa to enter Israel.– Click here to download the Application for a Visa to Enter Israel for a National Passport
– Click here to download the Application for a Visa to Enter Israel for an Official Passport
– Click here to download the Application for a Visa to Enter Israel for an Official Visa For U.N. Employees
- A photocopy of the applicant’s travel document
- Proof of the applicant’s sufficient financial means for the visit to Israel (such as bank statements from the last three months)
- Order for round trip airline tickets to and from Israel
- Two passport pictures (5×5 cm)
- Payment of the fee (click here to open the table of fees)